ZROBIONE! :-)

Autor: SzymonKa <skrzynka.szymonka_at_gmail.com>
Data: Sat 16 Feb 2008 - 11:03:37 MET

znalezione na:
http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?t=19631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60&sid=7c35ccadde0db56054c3c7cc2131f1b6

autor: fotel
rozwiazanie:

Well, I got my problem solved.

When I have been installing the Intel drivers, I unchecked to install
the PRO/Wireless software. This caused the unpresence of the AEGIS
protocol, becouse the 801.x supplement is only installed when you
check the PRO/Wireless software too, so I installed it again (from the
lenovo site, not Intel) and using the default settings. Previously I
installed the software from the Intel website, but than it has set up
to use its own application to manage WiFi, so this is why I
uninstalled that part and choose only the drivers. When using the
lenovo package, I did not experience that.

After that I only reinstalled Access Connection, without even
uninstalling it's previous version. I am using the newest package for
both 2200BG drivers and AC.

Hope this helps.
I tought, that the supplement is part of the driver package, since it
acts more like a driver to me, and is will be installed without the
Intel wireless app also, but I was wrong.
IBM T23 - 1.13Ghz, 1G RAM

pozdr:

SzymonKa