Re: całkowity backup dysku/partycji

Autor: Zeke <szeszko_1_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Data: Fri 01 Dec 2006 - 17:01:31 MET

Tu masz troszke wiecej informacji:
The Lenovo does not come with recovery CDs (most laptops do not), but does
allow you to create them. BEFORE you remove the old drive you must create
the recovery CDs. Click "Start / All Programs / ThinkVantage / Create
Recovery Media" On the first screen under "Recovery Discs" click "Create a
set of Product Recovery discs now" I made all CDs, but a note next to this
menu option implies you can use a CD for the first disc and DVDs for the
remaining content (if you have a DVD burner on your unit). There are seven
CDs (numbered "Startup" through Disk 6) so the DVD option might be nice to
prevent too much disk swapping.

The disks that this generates will install the base build and associated
software (cd burning, Lenovo agents, etc.) If you purchased bundled software
I was told by support that your laptop should come with CDs and license
codes for the additional software (obviously I didn't buy any bundled
software).

--
Pozdrawiam
Pawel Szeszko