Re: CPU is unworkable

Autor: mm <mm_at_mm.com>
Data: Mon 31 Jul 2006 - 20:44:19 MET DST

Tu jest więcej na ten temat:

I'm getting the message "CPU is unworkable or has been changed." with every
setting I try on my Abit motherboard. What's wrong?

The problem is that Abit (by reasons unknown to us) has included an option in
their Soft Menu called "Speed Error Hold". This option halts the system, if the
speed is not set at default. This means that if you intent to overclock your CPU,
you should disable this option. In short, set "Speed Error Hold" to "Disabled" and
it should work.