FORGOT USER PASSWORD FOR TOSHIBA M70-267 LAPTOP

Autor: obaid <obaidulbd_at_gmail.com>
Data: Sat 10 Jun 2006 - 16:32:43 MET DST

Hi.
I have a Toshiba Satellite M70-267 laptop running pre-installed XP
Home. Within the Toshiba "Tools" is a screen to enter a "User
password" and also some text (I entered my name and set a password).
But I forgot it...very sad news...
There is also a "Supervisor password" which I have not yet set.

Whenever the laptop reboots it asks for a password before allowing the
boot up.
But I forgot my user password and also I tried it several time. It has
shown a message "password is incorrect ". Any body does help me
regarding this issue.............

This laptop does not have a built-in floppy drive but has a DVD R/W.
Obaid.