Award Bootblock BIOS 1.0

Autor: <beretta92fs_inox_at_hotmail.com>
Data: Fri 19 May 2006 - 02:47:27 MET DST

Hi. I'm in a big trouble. I tried to update my BIOS through windows
with a program made by the mainboard's manufacturer but the update
failed and when I tried to restart my computer the first thing that
came up after a few bips is

"Award BootBlock BIOS 1.0"

"Scanning BIOS Image in Hard Drive"

"Can not find BIOS image in Hard Drive"

Nothing else comes up. It's the only single thing that apppears after I

press the power button to turn the computer on.

I tried to put a BIOS on my HD with my sister's computer but still
didn't work. I tried to put a BIOS on a floppy which is what everyone
would do unfortunatly it doesn't search for anything on the floppy. I
doesn't go far enough to scan the floppy or the CDROM drives. Like I
said it's the first thing that appears so yea.

I also tried to remove the battery for about 10 minutes and I even
unplug the powersupply from the mainnboard but still nothing.

I'm desperate can someone please help me?

My mainboard is a Gigabyte. Model GA-8IPE1000 (Rev 1.0)
The program I used to try to update my BIOS was @BIOS by Gigabyte

Here's my e-mail if someone wants to contact me
"beretta92fs_i...@hotmail.com"

Thanks