Re: Karta TV jak zapisac liste kanałów?

Autor: Przemek <szulo_at_buziaczek.pl>
Data: Sat 05 Feb 2005 - 13:00:51 MET

Użytkownik "ToMasz" <witu@polbox.KOM> napisał w wiadomości
news:cu0jc6$q97$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
> Witam
> mam karte TVw kompie - winfast 2000 expert( czy cos podobnego) system
> windows XP
> Program do obsługi urzadzenia jest daremny, twórca powinien dostac zakaz
> tworzenia czegokolwiek. Mniejsza z moją opinia. Prosze, powiedzcie mi, jak
> moge wyeksportowac , zgrac, aktualną liste kanałów z ich nazwami, i wgrac
> to, zaimportowac po reinstalce windowsa
> ToMasz

Q: How can I save the current channel settings and profiles in order
to re-load them after installation of Windows is completed?
      A: Before you installing new Windows, reserve the files and all
configurations in the Registry.

      Reserve the following files in the PVR folder:
      WFPRFL.cfg (Capture profile settings)
      WFSCHDL.dat (Schedule settings)
      Winfq.cfg (Frequency table)
      Wincdl.cfg (Customized frequency table)
      Run "regedit.exe" from the Windows "Start" menu, and then export the
content in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Leadtek\video (refer to graphic)" to
a Registry file, for example, export the "winfast_pvr.reg".
      After you re-intall the new Windows system, just copy and replace
these files into a PVR's folder, and execute the Regitry file
"winfast_pvr.reg". You can get the same configuration settings as before.

Pozdrawiam Przemek