Re: mysz mx1000 - rolka

Autor: kocyx <kocyx_at_riders.pl>
Data: Sat 11 Dec 2004 - 18:51:58 MET

Janusz - Vahanara wrote:

> Jak dla mnie, to X_Mouse jest zbyt agresywne w działaniu.
> Czasem, choćby na przykład przy pisaniu na news, potrafi stracić
> focus, kiedy myszka odjedzie nad inne okienko.
> Wolę tradycyjny klik na aplikację i kręcenie rolką.

Jest w tym duzo racji, niestety. Trzeba przywyknac. Zlosci mnie to,
ze zmieniajac mysz po 4 latach na najwyzszy model zrobilem niejako
krok wstecz...

Oto odpowiedz Logitecha na zasygnalizowanie problemu:

"Thank you for contacting Logitech's Electronic Technical Support.

I understand from the email that the MX1000 scrolls only on active windows
and not on every window where you move the cursor. You have mentioned that
you had this feature with your old Logitech mouse. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused.

I would like to inform you that the MX1000 scrolls only on active windows.
The old MouseWare supported scrolling on all windows, but this has been
removed on the SetPoint software since the Operating System supports only
active windows scrolling.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to write back to me.

If you have any additional questions regarding your product, please feel
free to visit our website at http://www.logitech.com

Kind Regards,

Aniesh Mathew
Logitech Europe SA
European Customer Support

Customer - 10/12/2004 08.18 PM
I have just bought mx1000 mice. Why the wheel of the mice works only on the
active window, not in every window I move cursor over, like it was in my all
old logitech mouses? It is really annoying and I feel this as a downward.
Best mouse should be the best, not worse than an old one."

O jaki system mu chodzi? O windows? W zasadzie dostalem odpowiedz: Tak, tak
wlasnie jest. Zachcialo mi sie ulepszac dobre.
Zdrowia

--
kocyx - WMFG oberzalozyciel nawigator
zielona ciuchcia 1,3; brzydula dziewiencet WRC - do wziecia