Re: Asus A7V600 400MHz FSB i DDR

Autor: Pip (Pipi_at_wp.pl)
Data: Thu 02 Oct 2003 - 19:18:56 MET DST

Witam

Jesli kogos interesuje to znalazlem cos takiego:

http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=78&p=1

The A7V600 is sensitive about the Dimm slots used. When running aggressive
memory timings with the ram running synchronous 200 Mhz FSB, the board
refuses to boot up with the stick of ram in slot 1. At the same settings,
the ram at slot 2 boots up but the system was not stable. Only with slot 3
was I able to get stable aggressive timings. Thus, I totally lose the
ability to run aggressive ram timings when using 2 sticks or more.
There are also cold boot issues with FSB higher than 220 Mhz synch. What
happened was that the computer would fail to boot up once I select an FSB
higher than 220 Mhz synch. I had to turn off the PC and then turn it back on
and then the PC would boot normally. A soft restart or reset would repeat
this problem.

This board is sorely lacking in performance. It possesses very good
overclocking ability but is handicapped by its performance. Hopefully future
Bios can improve the performance on this board.

U mnie na najwolniejszych timingach i w zadnym banku plyta 200MHz

nie wstaje po resecie :-( Pomaga wyl /wlacz