Re: Speedfan i problem.

Autor: Zbigniew Kiszkiel (zkiszkiel_at_bsk.vectranet.pl)
Data: Wed 11 Sep 2002 - 20:40:37 MET DST

Na stronie domowej speedfan znalazlem informacje, ktora jest odpowiedzia na
twoje pytanie:
Why can't Asus AS99127F change fan speeds on my Asus board?
 It looks like Asus has actually connected to the fans some PINs from this chip
on some boards and not on others. Asus CUVX4, Asus P3B-F and Asus A7A266 for
example, work perfectly. CUSL2 doesn't. Once again: Asus hasn't released any
info about their sensor chip and they even seem not to be consistent on the
resistors used for voltage monitoring. I'm trying to get some answers back, but,
at the moment, I received none :-(
The support I've managed to add till now is due to Carlo Adami :-)