Very uneven two side printing on HP DeskJet 5550....

Autor: Beerman (beerman_at_divx.com.pl)
Data: Mon 09 Sep 2002 - 19:43:01 MET DST

Hi :)

I have a problem with very uneven two side printing on my HP DJ 5550
printer.

The same shape printed on the front page doesn't superimpose with that
same shape printed on the back page.

It looks like the print area from the back page was being rotated in
the right direction (~2-3 degrees)

I made schematic image for presentation :

http://www.vitryna.pl/~beerman/hp550.gif

Thanks for any tips how to counteract this.

PS. I had no such problems with my old loved Epson Stylus Color 300 :)
PS. Stay away from HP deskjets - they are cheap when purchasing but
god damn expensive with cost per page estimate. They also doesn't
print so perfectly as you may read in reviews (HP spondored :)

--
Pozdrawiam
_______ beerman_at_divx.com.pl ______  ___ _GG:235429___ICQ:37186302_