Re: Voodoo3

Autor: RusH (rush_at_kiti.pulse.pdi.net.SPAM)
Data: Fri 10 May 2002 - 00:28:51 MET DST

Tomek Jasinski shared his/her HDD contents:

> On Thu, 9 May 2002 23:50:17 +0200, "ritek" <ritek_at_go2.pl> wrote:
>

>>Aby zainstalowac oryginalne z pakietem "3dfxTools" tez trzeba sie
>>nameczyc dwa razy na swiezy XP instalowalem i byl problem z
>>instalacja 3dfxTools ktory zaraz oczywiscie
>>nie dzialal
>>
> Poszperaj na forum www.x3dfx.com , poczytaj odbywające się tam
> dyskusje...

We didn't expect the phenomenal interest that this site has generated.
We would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and
encouragement. The x-3dfx team has worked consistently since Friday
15th December 2000 to build a new innovative company based upon the
talents and expertise of the 3dfx Belfast office in Northern Ireland
and this site was fundamental in focusing our efforts towards this
goal.

It has been an honour working for 3dfx and we hope that you got as much
enjoyment from using our drivers as we obtained from creating and
building them.

Watch this space for future developments from our new company, and once
again thank you for your support.

tiaaaaaaaa :\

Pozdrawiam.

--