Re: windows xp i programy dosowe

Autor: Jaroslaw Krupa (klos_at_malenstwo.iinf.polsl.gliwice.pl)
Data: Tue 05 Feb 2002 - 23:06:18 MET

Euromex nagryzmolil(a):

> czego wina systemu czy czy konfiguracji sprzetu

Chyba raczej programowy, mialem podobny problem i wyszystko sie wyjasnilo
przy probie instalacji VDMSound'a. Chyba Sandra rowniez korzysta z
takiego drv.
Mysle ze ten tekst wyjasni przyczyne problemu, wziety wlasnie z readme.txt
od VDMSound.

"There have been, in the past, problems reported on systems running
certain software like "Motherboard Monitor". These programs use special
drivers to give them full, direct I/O access. While full I/O access does
not constitute a replacement for soundcard emulation (the aforementioned
drivers do not - and can not - handle IRQs and DMA transactions), it will
effectively disable VDMSound as soon as the DOS window goes in full-screen
mode. You might have to uninstall the problematic driver (typically
called giveio.sys) or the software that uses it in order for VDMSound to
work."

--
klos