I Finally Felt It!!........

Autor: d20571_at_jippii.fi
Data: Thu 01 Nov 2001 - 10:37:19 MET

I finally felt it.
I was always wondering what they were all talking about until, This morning...

I did my weekly weigh-in and when I saw that smaller number swing around that scale,
I didn˙FFFF92t know whether to faint, scream, or cry.
So I danced.

Just imagine, a large woman with crazy hair, laughing and dancing naked in her living room with her scale.
I gave that scale a big sloppy-wet kiss!!...

I lost 8 pounds in one week!

I have lost a total of 53 pounds in exactly 3 months.
I KNOW what made the difference this last 3 months˙FFFF85
My hubby and I bought a product that was recommended by an affiliate.
Not just any ole product, A MIRACLE, Called BerryTrim Plus!
I use it 2 times a day and it lit a fire under my Wimpy old metabolism.
I have tried and failed with over 80 different diet programs. I swore, that I would never try another diet product again.
So many times I thought I was going to give up, and give in to the fact that I˙FFFF92ll never be thin and attractive.
I am SOOOOOOO glad I didn't. WOE, this really works and its sooo Damn easy.

(Click below to Check this out for yourself, there's lots of people just like me.)
Don't give up.

Barbara :)

CLICK HERE

This message has been sent to you by an independent Berry Trim Plus affiliate.
To be removed CLICK HERE ----