Imaging Software for the Home!!!!

Autor: e2039_at_fun.21cn.com
Data: Sun 21 Oct 2001 - 11:37:42 MET DST

ADS FILE FINDER Document Management and Imaging Software
for home & small business use. It lets you convert important documents into
digital images, index each one for easy access and file them on the hard disk
of your computer and/or CD Rom.

The software is a windows application and extremely user friendly.
It accepts digital cameras, scanners, CD Rom, disk, or computer files as input sources.

Benefits Include:
  • Organization !!! No More Paper Clutter or Misplaced Documents.
  • Instant Access to Years of Tax, Insurance and Warranty Receipts.
  • Serial Numbers & Proof of Ownership Should Theft or Disaster Occur.
  • Secure environment for your irreplaceable family photos.
  • Great way to organize all those favorite recipes.
  • ORDER TODAY!

    Please visit our web site for system requirements and additional features! CLICK HERE
    Don't Delay. This Is A Limited Time Offer At This Amazing Low Price! Reg. $99.95 now only $79.95

    We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received
    Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.