GET RID OF FAT & KEEP IT OFF FOR GOOD!..

Autor: corn316_at_networkpride.net
Data: Wed 19 Sep 2001 - 08:45:26 MET DST

My
name is Linda Gillie. I am 31 years old. A mother of three, a wife of 13
years to a wonderful man, Michael .
My heart told me to share my story with you, so you don't give up hope.

have found a weight loss  product
that really works

It
gets rid of fat fast and keeps it off, FOR GOOD!

The
youngest of 6 children, with both sides of my family prone to be heavy, I
have battled being overweight since I was a kid.  I've been on just
about every diet program, pill, liquid, & anything else you can think of.
It was a never-ending cycle. Up, down, up, down, up. My weight loss and
gain was a literal "yo-yo!"
Nothing I did worked permanently! I had always gained back more than I would
lose every time I got tired of a particular diet.

was disgusted with my looks, mentally and physically depressed. I just
about gave up hope forever of losing
my excess pounds, until I was introduced to an all-natural weight loss
product, which has changed my life in every
way!
  My dearest friend and her husband have lost a lot of
weight on a product called Berry Trim Plus. So, I decided to try it.

In
the first month I dropped from size 24 to 18

in
10 months I lost 78 pounds and 10 dress sizes and\'85

have kept it off for more than a year.

feel like a "new
person"
and everyone around me cannot believe the
difference!

have a lot more energy and I just feel all around good. This is the easiest
program I've ever been on. You just follow the instructions and the pounds and
inches just fall off!

No
more up and down. Berry Trim Plus
has changed all that
. Now it's down,
down, down,
and away!

All
of my old belts were in the first hole. You can imagine how excited I was when
I used the last hole, and then had to buy a couple of new ones. It's
the most incredible feeling!

This
is the first time in my life i have ever lost weight and KEPT it off.

am still losing a pound or two every week or so and that is fine with me.
My husband has lost 3 pant sizes during the same time and gets into
clothes he had not worn in years! (He looks great in his "tight
fitting'
jeans!)  I
know people that have lost over 80 lbs with Berry
Trim Plus
. There are literally thousands of people like you and me
who have WON
the
"battle of the bulge"
because of Berry Trim Plus!

Thank
God for Berry Trim Plus and David & Edie for helping me find it. I
have the BEST life now
!
I thank
my family for being so supportive.

do hope you will check this out. I NOW have "no
fear"

of EVER being overweight again. It doesn't matter how much
weight you have to lose; 20, 40, 100, or 200 + lbs pounds. this
will change your life forever.

 The
company has a 30-day money back guarantee, and I called to check on that. They
get practically no returns and 92% re-orders. That says it all if you ask me.

encourage you to try it for 30-days. I promise you'll be calling for more soon
after!

Click
on the company's link below to see before & after pictures of people
like me. Read the
many
success stories from others who have gained better health, improved their
relationships, and of course, lost weight and are keeping it off for good. The
testimonials speak for themselves.

CLICK HERE

Thank you, for allowing me the opportunity to tell my story.

Good Life and God Bless,

Linda Gillie

This message is brought to you by BerryTrim Affiliate #3b91979d00e6b216.

We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received.

Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.