Re: obraz plyty cd na twardym dysku - program?

Autor: Berni (berni_at_box43.gnet.pl)
Data: Sat 07 Jul 2001 - 09:36:26 MET DST

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:16:34 +0200, "Radar" <radar77_at_poczta.fm> wrote:

>> Moja nagrywarka (Mitsumi CR-4804TE) nie obsluguje trybu Session At
>> Once,
>
>jak nie obsluguje.. ja mam 4802 i obsluguje...
Nie obsluguje, oto co pokazuje Feurio!:
Special information on the CD-Writer: [0, 0, 0] MITSUMI - CR-4804TE:

REMARKS ON THE RECORDER-BUFFER-DISPLAY:
Feurio! displays while burning the filling state of the recorder
buffer.
This value is smaller than the data-sheet value. The reason is, that
Feurio! just displays the size of the part of the buffer that can
really be used - the data-sheets display the physical size of the
buffer. The writer uses some part of the buffer for other reasons;
further, probably the data will be written to the buffer with the
error-informations included, so that the data need more space in the
buffer and the real usable buffer memory decreases.

REMARKS ON "CLOSE (FINALIZE) CD":
The switch "Close (finalize) CD" is deactivated for this recorder and
always be set (i.e. the CD will be closed always), since the recorder
doesn't support a "Session-at-once" recording (i.e. Disc-at-once
without closing the CD).
This you can only modify (eventually) with a firmware-update.

REMARK: We ofter get mails like "But with the program xyz it works -
so it really is an error of Feurio!". We can only say: This writer
really does NOT support "session-at-once". But it is possible not to
close the CD when using "track-at-once". But "track-at-once" isn't
supported by Feurio!, since in that mode you CAN'T burn a 100% correct
Audio-CD! For further details see the online-help, entry
"Track-at-Once".

I mam sciagniety najnowszy firmware. :-((((