Angole tez maja z nia problemy :)

Autor: Krionix <krionix_at_poland.com>
Data: Sun 18 Feb 2001 - 16:27:24 MET

cytat z grupy d. abita :)
Moze to u ciebie zadziala ?

"
Hello,

Maybe this could help if you have problems with USB

I had also problems with USB.
When I tried to scan in Windows ME, USB hang!

I have found a very important parameters in the BIOS that solve the problem:
You have to use the BIOS settings:

CPU DRIVE STRENGTH 3
ENHANCE CHIP PERFORMANCE ENABLED.
USB Keyboard - BIOS
Plug and Play Operating System - Enabled

It worked for my PC (with Abit KT7-Raid) and 3 other PC's with the same
board
and different configuration (Windows 98 and ME, Scanners HP4100c and
Mustec).

Also install VIA 4-1 drivers beta 1428a (if you run ME or 98)
Don't install VIA USB filter if you run Windows ME

Sites were you could find more information:
http://www.usbman.com/Guides/VIA%20Tips%20and%20Tricks.htm

http://www.icrontic.com/faqs/kt7faq/kt7faq.htm

"