Re: HELP.. game dosent run properly.

Autor: EvilB (EvilB_at_nowhere.com)
Data: Thu 25 Jan 2001 - 10:40:44 MET

If the play disc is not being detected in your cd-rom drive, download
the blizzard 1.04 C patch, (not B), and try again, that should cure
your problems. Also, run the video test program and try one of the
other settings and see if that works. Visually, they are all very
similar, except perhaps glide.