Coś dla overclokerów

Autor: Jop (Jop2_at_poczta.wp.pl)
Data: Tue 25 Jul 2000 - 22:57:53 MET DST

Bo miło wiedzieć, że są ludzie jeszcze bardziej szaleni...

Podkręcanie p3 700:
http://www.overclockers.com/
90120075
1152
1.80
SL454
Malaysia 21
ABIT BE6-II
A cryotech tower remixed for P3;also made a water cooling system for
graphique card
(Geforce DDR with cores at 270 and DDR at 380) and motherboard...had just
one trouble;
condensation;taking water after turning off my system.

Podkręcanie p3 700:
http://www.overclockers.com/
99127074
1350
1.90
SL44Y
Malay 11
Abit BE6-II
I am trying to go from 190FSB but need to water cool the chip set and put on
the
156watt peltier i have laying around!The CPU itseld have 6 156watt peltiers
and
the water/anitfreeze mixture is cooled by 5 200watt peltiers! Use a Voodoo5
5500AGP clocked
to 183Mhz for video, in Quake3 in highquality at 1024X768X32bit and 2X FSAA
i get 150FPS!

Karta na PCI, przyśpieszająca obliczanie pakietów SETI:

http://www.krasnoconv.com/faq.html
Q: What types of processors are being used?
A: SETI acceleratorR uses military surplus components.
The chip used on this board was used for target vector calculations
in the terrain following radar (TFR) component of the PR-964 Cruise Missile
(NATO Codename SAMOWAR).

--
Pozdrowionka
  Nick: Jop     <Marek>