Problems with PCTV Rave (878A chip) and BorgTV 2.52

Autor: Wah (n/a)
Data: Sat 22 Jul 2000 - 05:53:29 MET DST

Hello !

I am sorry that I do not know Polish and can only use English for
communication. I live in Hong Kong and want to use BorgTV (a great Polish
software) with my newly bought PCTV Rave (using 878A chipset). However, I
cannot search and receive all VHF channels with this software and I can only
receive UHF channels with BorgTV. In fact, I can search and receive all VHF
channels by using PCTV Rave TV software or MultiDec 5.6. Please advise me
how to receive VHF channels with PCTV Rave and BorgTV.

Please also advise me whether BorgTV can decode Cablecrypt coded TV signals
like those used in Canal+ Netherlands
Canal+ Vlaanderen (Belgium) or Italy Tele+. If it can decode it, please
advise me how to set BorgTV to decode such Cablecrypt coded TV signals.

Thanks,

Wah Wah