Win a trip for 2 to the Sydney 2000 Olympics in Australia - Obligation Free! 4659

Autor: post77_at_bigfoot.com
Data: Wed 22 Mar 2000 - 12:25:13 MET

Win airfares, 6 nights first class accommodation and tickets to major events at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney this September.

Register free for August 10 prize draw by clicking here: http://www.govisitaustralia.com/default1.htm

The lucky winners of our July 10 Draw are already packing their bags! See you in Sydney!

Note: If you have received this notice in error and do not wish to participate,
please accept our apologies and please double click on the below link to be
excluded from further communication mailto:exclude77_at_uole.com?subject=delete