ciekawostka na temat GLADIACA Elsy

Autor: Glina (glina_at_promail.pl)
Data: Sun 07 May 2000 - 23:31:44 MET DST

"I got some major scoopage here! I just got off the phone with someone in
the industry who revealed that NVIDIA is now in a major lawsuit with ELSA
over the ELSA GLADIAC GeForce2 GTS boards. Anyone who has seen the GLADIAC's
will notice that they were the first in stores; this is no coicidence. ELSA
illegally shipped the boards early to get a jump on the competition. Not
only this, but the boards aren't really even theirs. They are nearly 100%
reference NVIDIA. ELSA bought reference boards, labeled them, and shipped
them to stores. As if this wasn't enough, they also shipped them with
premature drivers. The Detonator 5.16's which were leaked last week were not
supposed to have shipped with any GTS boards; 5.18 is the shipping revision.
ELSA ignored this, and shipped the boards anyways, not only leaking
premature drivers but also shipping them without proper software. I'd say
ELSA's pretty much screwed."