Deskporte 56k - problem

Autor: A Guzek (admguzek_at_polbox.com)
Data: Tue 18 Apr 2000 - 11:35:37 MET DST

I have a Deskporte 56k voice modem external, and its going crazy aftare few
minutes of each connection. The sound-beep is a bit different, the
connection isn't break, but the modem doesn't listen to command any more -
even I cant hang out. Only way to reset it is to swich the power off.

Any ideas ?

I am using moste recent drivers (from I-net), Win 98 SE. Changing firmware
isnt possible (dont know why?). Drivers manipulation doesn work out the
problem

Thanks

Adam Guzek