Re: UWAGA -- Ogolna prosba do grupowiczow :)))

Autor: Marcin Frankowski (ab_at_anti.spam.com)
Data: Thu 31 Dec 1998 - 14:17:45 MET

Marcin Karbownik <martelo_at_friko4.onet.pl> wrote in article
<368b3999.1_at_news.vogel.pl>...

> - <-._at_ANTY.SPAM> napisał(a) w wiadomości: ...
> >
> >Marcin Karbownik napisał(a) w wiadomości: <3689d551.0_at_news.vogel.pl>...
> >>Mam do Was taka mala prosbe i kilka zwiazanych z nia uwag:
> >>
> >>1. Jesli to mozliwe (a nie watpie ze tak) nie uzywajcie polskich znakow w
> >>postach - to strasznie innym utrudnia zycie
> >>Naptawde da sie wszystko przekazac bez ogonkow :)

[wycięty podpis - kobyła]

> >Synek jeżeli Ci przeszkadza pisanie po polsku (z ogonkami)
> >to się przenieś na grupy anglojęzyczne a nie propaguj nam
> >pisania " po polskawemu"
> >
> >_
>
> <ciach>
> Po pierwsze nie jestem twoim "synkiem"
> Po drugie przeczytaj o co chodzi a nie wymadrzaj sie jak pojecia nie masz
> Po trzecie nie propaguje pisania "po polskawemu" tylko "po polsku"
>
> Typowo "polskie" podejscie
> Jak mi cos osobiscie nie doskwiera -- cholera z tym :(((

Słuchaj koleś, nie wymądrzaj się na temat, jak jest po polsku, bo widać, że się
nie znasz i nie kumasz.
A jak masz problem z naszym językiem, to się przerzuć na inny, nikt ciebie tu
nie zaprasza i nikt po tobie nie będzie płakał.
Teraz będzie bez polskich liter:
This newsgroup is for Polish people, who use Polish language in discussions. If
you have some problem with this, that's just too bad. Perhaps we can recommend
to you that you find some other newsgroup(s) that better satisfy your
expectations.

You write that some of your friends have chosen to use news software that is
unable to decode correctly upper ASCII characters from different national
codepages. Well, it is an individual's free choice, your friends chose that
certain features of the software outweigh its' limitations, and have to live
with it. And if they are unable to configure their software properly, well,
that is their problem. Certainly your friends' choice of software does not
oblige other users to anything, does it?

But it is unacceptable that you try to make impression that writing with
deliberate errors, with spelling that is clearly different from one given in a
Polish language dictionary, will belong to Polish language. What a load of
rubbish!

This limitation on using national characters has been imposed in the early days
of telecommunication, where teletype machines were using a 5-bit Baudot code to
send data over ordinary (twisted-pair) telephone lines. Later on in the early
days of computing a 7-bit ASCII code was introduced, that also didn't allow to
use national characters with diacritical marks. Since that time standards have
changed, and it is time to move on with the progress.
Było bez ogonków - zadowolony?

--
Marcin
(uwaga: adres w nagłówku jest antyspamowy, poprawny to marcinf_at_strip.net.nz )