Hello from Stockholm,

Autor: lombartti_at_usa.net
Data: Wed 21 Oct 1998 - 03:10:53 MET DST

Want to have your own SUCCESSFUL INTERNET BUSINESS?
Have an extra source of income that requires very little
of your time?

For a very low cost, we can help you setup and run an
INTERNATIONAL PHOTO DATING and MATCHMAKING SERVICE.
This service comes complete with hundreds of members
from more than 68 countries!

Work full or part time. No internet or computer
experience required. We provide all the necessary
setup and support.

This is an exciting new MONEY-MAKING OPPORTUNITY
that can bring you the extra income you've been looking for!

Send for more information to: Gina Di'Lombartti,
lombartti_at_usa.net

Sincerely,
Gina Di'Lombartti

Matchmaker International