Re: Jaka k. muzyczna PCI ?

Autor: Cooger (squadaq_at_box43.gnet.pl)
Data: Thu 09 Jul 1998 - 10:52:42 MET DST

>XG ma sprzętowe czy programowe ?

Uwaga cytat :

1. DESCRIPTION
This is a new audio adapter that provides the next generation of PCI audio
performance to the PC market. The adapter not only meets the new demands of
advanced PC audio applications but also enables the integration of a
complete multimedia subsystem on a single adapter. The adapter functionality
and interfaces are compliant with all major industry standards, including
the SoundBlaster Compatible, PC?97, Windows 95 Direct Sound, Windows Sound
System and PCI 2.1 bus specification.

1.1. Features
? PCI 2.1 compliant
? PCI Bus Power Management rev. 1.0 compliant
? PCI Bus master for PCI Audio
? True Full Duplex Playback and Capture with different Sampling Rate
? Maximum 64-voice XG capital Wavetable Synthesizer including
? GM compatibility
? Direct Sound Hardware Acceleration
? Direct Music Hardware Acceleration
? Downloadable Sound (DLS) level-1
? Legacy Audio compatibility
? Genuine OPL3
? Hardware SoundBlaster Pro compatibility
? MPU-401 UART mode MIDI interface
? Joystick
? Supports PC/PCI and distributed DMA for Legacy
? DMAC (8237) emulation
? Supports I?S serial input port for Zoomed Video port (optional)
? Supports AC-1 interface (AC-Link)
? Single Crystal operation (24.576 MHz)
? 5V Power supply for I/O. 3.3V Power supply for internal core logic
? Compliant with AC?97 Requirements
? 4 Stereo Inputs: LINE, CD, VIDEO, AUX
? TAD connector for mono In and Output for modem Audio
? 1 MIC Input
? Stereo LINE Output/ Speaker Output
? 20 dB MIC Amplifier
? Analog Characteristics