Plunk & Burn

Autor: Team4U_at_mailexcite.com
Data: Tue 28 Apr 1998 - 07:19:14 MET DST

For Removal Instructions see bottom for MSG.
ALL WE ASK IS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY.

If you want to succeed in Network Marketing, you need to know the
facts about the industry and how to truly survive the "Plunk and
Burn" scam artists that this industry is known for.

"Plunk and Burn" vs "Enroll and Train"

Everyone has enrolled into a program only to find out that the person
that enrolled them suddenly disappeared after enrollment. You
have felt lied to and treated like a sucker. Has this happened to you?

This is what we call "Plunk and Burn." - Plunk as many people into a
program as you can and get a lot of enrollments. Make sure you promise
big money with no solutions on how to achieve it. This type of
strategy creates high attrition because those who are enrolled are not
properly trained and experience "burnout." They feel abandoned and
lose interest in the program and drop out after a few months. I
guarantee you that if you employ this strategy, your genealogy report
will look like a Wal-Mart store. (Many people coming through the
"enter" door and many people going through the "exit" door.)

"Enroll and Train" This strategy is one of the best kept secrets in
networking. Here is how it works:

Enroll only a few people yourself into a program. Work very closely
with them. Give them all the opportunity to succeed. Give them proven
methods to generate leads and thus build their business. Understand
their visions and goals and work with them to achieve these goals with
concrete support. Understand that their success is your success.
If you teach them how to succeed, you will plant the
seed that will give you a massive downline and residual income for
life!

By this time you are wondering what the catch is or why I have sent
you this e-mail. I will be honest with you. I am looking for true
leaders to "Enroll and Train." I am looking for people who want to
work leads, be part of a lead coop that gets results, people
who want to be part of a team effort and best of all, succeed.

If you have tried and failed at networking before or think that it
just doesn't work, I would like to talk to you. I would like to show
you a different way and I want to help you. Our group is rapidly
becoming the talk of the industry. We hear from people who have never
succeeded in networking before who are making this work. It is not
only financially rewarding, it is the team effort and satisfaction of
knowing you are helping others succeed as well. Our Millionaire team
often say, "Help make others successful and your success
will follow." These are the words we build on !!

As an added bonus, ask us about our team driven ad coop that gets
powerful results and puts you on the road to success!

Most importantly, when replying, please:

1. tell us where you want to be financially in a year, so that
 together we can work on reaching your goals using a concrete solutions
 approach.

2. include your name, address and telephone number. Supplying this information
tells us you are serious about success and want to get started FAST.

Please reply to:

mailto: team1_at_fontaineonline.com subject=Show me the Way!
To Be Removed and Added to Global Remove List please Reply only to
 Team4U_at_mailexcite.com... With Remove in the Subject Line

SUCCESSFULLY,
TEAM1