Need Your Opinion...

Autor: Tiffany Miller (lovehlp_at_hotmail.Com)
Data: Mon 13 Apr 1998 - 15:59:13 MET DST

Hi, I am a college student taking some business classes at me college. The
other day I recieved this letter in my email and thought it might be
something that I could use for my class. The project that I was assigned was
to send out a way to make money, and then see how people respond to it. I
was told it didnt matter if it was my plan or not, that I am just supposed
to see the reaction, however it had to be a legal and safe to do. I would
greatly appreciate any responce from you as to what you think about this
plan. (Are you the type thats willing to try something as long as you know
ist legal and a small risk to you? Perhaps are you more skeptical about this
type of thing, and would just lightly read it and then throw it away. Or you
could be the type of person that gets annoyed by such letters and sends them
away as spam mail. ) A quick email back with your comments would be very
helpful to me. Thank you very much for you help and participation! :-)

P.S. As for the letter itself, in my opinion it’s something that I am a
little busy for at the moment with upcoming tests; however, it might be
something I might take a stab at over the summer. If one of you give it a
try, drop me a line so I can see how your results were, could be
interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's what one successful participant has to say:

Greetings!
Hopefully my name is still on the list below. I am a retired attorney
and about two years ago a man came to me with a letter. The letter he
brought me is the same as the letter in front of you now. He asked me to

verify the fact that this letter was legal. I told him that I would
review it and get back to him. When I first read the letter I thought it

was some off-the-wall idea to make money. A week later I met again with
my client to discuss the issue. I told him that the letter originally
brought to me was not 100%legal. My client asked me to alter the letter
to make it 100% legal. I advised him to make a small change in the
letter and it would be allright. I was curious about the letter so he
told me how it works. I thought it was a long shot, so I decided against

participating. Before my client left, I asked him to keep me updated as
to his results.

I couldn't believe it, about two months later he called to tell me that
he had received over $800,000 in cash! I didn't believe him so he asked
me to try the plan myself. I thought about it for a few days and decided

there was not much to lose. I followed the instructions exactly and
mailed out 200 letters (via snail mail of all things!). Sure enough the
money started coming in! It came slowly at first but after three weeks
I was getting more than I could open in a day. After about three months
the money stopped coming. I kept a precise record of my earnings and at
the end it totaled $868,439.00. I was earning a good living as a
lawyer, but as anyone in the profession will tell you, there is a lot of

stress that comes with the job. I told myself if things worked out I
would retire from practice and play golf. I decided to try the letter
again but this time I sent 500 letters out. Well, three months later I
had totaled $2,344,178.00!I just couldn't believe it. I met my old
client for lunch to find out exactly how this works. He told me that
there were a few similar letters going around and what made this one
different is that there are seven names on the letter not five like most

others. That fact alone resulted in more returns. The other factor was
the advice I gave him in making sure the whole thing was perfectly
legal, since no one wants to risk doing anything illegal.
I bet now you are curious what little changes I told him to make. Well,
if you send a letter like this one out, to be legal, you must sell
something if you expect to receive a dollar. I told him that anyone
sending a dollar out must receive something in return. What we did to
make it legal was make it work out so people sending you $1 we're
actually asking you to put them on your mailing list. So when you send
a dollar to each one of the seven names on the list, you must include a
slip of paper saying "please put me on your mailing list, $1 processing
fee enclosed" and include your name, address (your phone number is
optional). (I actually like an occasional e-mail address too - it's
exciting to chat with other people who are making such simple money!
But of course, that's up to you!) This is the key to the program! The
item that you will receive for the dollar you send is the letter, your
name on the "mailing list" and the right to earn thousands! Follow the
simple instructions below and in less than three months you will receive

over $800,000.00 GUARANTEED.

A) Immediately send one dollar to each of the seven people listed
below. Wrap the dollar in a piece of paper saying "please add me to
your mailing list, $1 processing fee enclosed" and include your name and

mailing address. Your phone number and/or e-mail address is optional. (I

also like to add what number the person is on the list so they can
figure out how much more they can expect to receive)
B) Take the person in the #1 position off the list, bump the rest of the

names up a position, and then add your name and address to slot #7. (Be
sure to proofread so no one else gets your mail!)
C) Post this new letter, with your name and address and post it to at
least 200 newsgroups (there are currently over 22,000 newsgroups with
thousands of new subscribers every day - no need to worry about
overlapping with someone else) Of course, another option would be to
rent names and addresses from a list company, but in my honest the
opinion, posting to newsgroups reaches more people, is faster, and saves

you money that you would have to otherwise spend on bulk postage! (both
ways are 100% legal)
D) Sit back and wait for the envelopes to roll in.

So here's the list:
****IMPORTANT**** You must send one dollar to the people listed or this
program will not work properly. It's a very small risk. A very small
expense, HUGE potential returns!

1. HANH D., 8300 RYAN RD., RICHMOND, BC, CANADA, V7A 2E6
2. J. KAYE, 605 SHEPPARD AVE. EAST, NORTH YORK, ONT, CANADA, M2K 1B5
3. BOB SHAW, 216 LOWELL ST. LEXINGTON, MA 02173
4. BOB KOPP 2645 PIONEER AVE. PITTSBURGH, PA 15234
5. J. DAWSON, #35 15523 88th AVE. SURREY, BC, CANADA, V3S 7A4
6. T. COOKER 2840 WILLOW HILLS DR. SANDY, UT 84093
7. M.L. KRAUS 868 COOPERFOSTER PARK ROAD, AMHERST OH 44001 USA

To post this out over the internet you could browse through areas and
find the newsgroups that you like, all you have to do is cut and paste
this letter wherever you are on the internet. Remember it doesn't cost
anything to post on the Internet. Send out a lot, it's inexpensive.
***Keep in mind there is no limit to the amount of letters you could
post. The more letters you post the more money you make. We strongly
encourage you to post to as many newsgroups as you can. ***
THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL
(Refer to title 18, section 1302 &1342 of the U.S. Postal and Lottery
Laws or call the U.S. Post Office at
1-800-725-2161)
HOW DOES IT WORK? CAN I REALLY MAKE MUCH MONEY?
Assume for example you get a 7.5% return rate, which is very
conservative. (My first attempt was over 9.5% and my second was over
11%.)

1) When you post 200 letters 15 people will send you $1.00
2) Those 15 people post 200 letters and 225 people send you $1.00
3) Those 225 people post 200 letters and 3,375 people send you $1.00
4) Those 3,375 people post 200 letters and 50,625 people send you $1.00
5) Those 50,625 people post 200 letters and 759,375 people send you
$1.00
6) Those 759,375 people post 200 letters and 11,390,625 people send you
$1.00

At this point your name drops off the list. Think about it. With only
the first six levels you have received over $813,615.00!
It works every time, but how well depends on how many letters you post.
In the example above you posted 200 letters, if you posted 500 letters
you would have received over $2,006,917.00. Check the math yourself, I
want you to, but I guarantee it's correct! With this kind of return,
you've got to try it. Try it once and you will do it again, GUARANTEED!
So, are you still skeptical? If you are, at least do yourself a favor
and
print or save a copy of this letter right now and think about it. That
way, when you realize that's there's no way that you can get scammed
from this, you can just go back to it, add your address, send your $1 to

the 7 people listed, post your letter to some newsgroups, and then wait
for the dirty looks from the postal worker when he/she has to stuff your

mailbox full of envelopes day after day!

P.S. You've read this far so let me ask you a question.

Q. What have you got to lose?

A. Only 7 dollars.

What you can gain is an income, like the example in the letter. Very
small risk. Very small expense, HUGE potential returns! What do you have

to lose?

WISHING YOU A HAPPY SUCCESS AND HAVE A GREAT 1998 $$$$$$$$$$
PPS We have a 95% return at this point! ! !
~~~~~~~~~
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS FAST WITH YOUR WEB BROWSER:
The fastest way to post a newsletter:
Highlight and COPY (Ctrl-C) the text of this posted message and PASTE
(Ctrl-V) it into a plain text editor (as Wordpad) and save it. After
you have made the necessary changes that are stated above, simply COPY
(Ctrl-C) and PASTE (Ctrl-V) the text into the message composition
window, after selecting a newsgroup, and post it! (Or you can attach the

file, without writing anything to the message window.)

If you have Netscape Navigator 3.0 do the following:
1. Click on any newsgroup like normal, then click on 'TO NEWS'. This
will bring up a box to type a message in.
2. Leave the newsgroup box like it is, change the subject box to
something flashy, something to catch the eye, as "$$$ NEED
CASH$$$?!!READ HERE!$!$!$" or "$$$!!!MAKE FAST CASH, YOU CAN'T
LOSE!!!$$$". Or you can use my subject title.
3. Now click on 'ATTACHMENTS'. Then click on 'ATTACH FILE'. Find your
file on your Hard Disk (the one you saved from the text editor). Once
you find it, click on it and then click 'OPEN' and 'OK'. You should now
see your file name in the attachments box.
4. Now click on 'SEND'/'POST'. You see? Now you just have 199 to go!!!
(You can post to multiple newsgroups with a single posting, however, use

netiquette and only post to 10-20 at a time...no one wants to scroll
through
a long list of
additional newsgroups before they can read your
message!)(Don't worry, it's easy and quick once you get used to it.)
NOTE: All the versions of Netscape Navigator's are similar to each
other, so you'll have no problem doing this if you don't have Netscape
Navigator 3.0.

(FOR A QUICK TIP)!
Netscape Navigator 3.x and above)
You can post this message to many newsgroups at a time, by simply
selecting a newsgroup near the top of the screen, hold down the SHIFT,
and then select a newsgroup near the bottom of the screen. All of the
newsgroups in/between will be selected. After that, you follow/do the
basic steps, stated below in this letter, except step #1. You can go to
the page stated below in this letter and click on a newsgroup to open up

the newsgroups window. Once you've done this, in the same window go to
'OPTIONS', and then mark 'SHOW ALL NEWSGROUPS' and 'SHOW ALL
MESSAGES'.
Now you can see all the newsgroups and you can apply easier the above
tip.

If you have MS Internet Explorer do the following:
1. Go to the newsgroups and press 'POST AN ARTICLE'. To the new window
type your headline in the subject area and then click in the large
window below. There either PASTE your letter (which it's been copied
from the text editor), or attach the file which contains it.
2. Then click on 'SEND' or 'OK'.
NOTE: All versions of MS Internet Explorer are similar to each other, so

you won't have any problem doing this.
GENERAL NOTES ON POSTING: A nice page where you'll find all the
newsgroups if you want help is http://www.liszt.com/ (When you go to the

home page, click on the link 'Newsgroup Directory'). But I don't think
you'll have any problem posting because it's very easy once you've found

the newsgroups. All these web browsers are similar. It doesn't matter
which one you have. (But it makes it very easy if you have Netscape
Navigator 3.0 or later. You may download it from the Internet if you
don't have it.) You just have to remember the basic steps, stated below.

BASIC STEPS FOR POSTING:
1. Find a newsgroup and you click on it.
2. You click on 'POST A NEW ARTICLE' or 'TO NEWS' or anything else
similar to these.
3. You type your flashy headline in the subject box.
4. Now, either you attach the file containing your amended letter, or
you PASTE the letter. (You have to COPY it from the text editor, of
course, from before.)
5. Finally, you click on 'SEND' or 'POST' or 'OK', whatever is there.

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY
YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount

of mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**