THE CHRISTIAN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WEBSITE

Autor: graham_at_arlington.net
Data: Wed 12 Nov 1997 - 09:14:36 MET

 Thank You,
       The response has been so phenomenal that I cannot
 handle my e-mail. I am posting the Christian Business
 Opportunity Website for your direct viewing. You may
 SIGN UP for FREE and GET A FREE WEBPAGE at the URL below
 and you will receive a free info pack.
                  <http://get-it.net/cgi-bin/get-it/1/jgraha1015/scriptures>

 Everything you need to make a logical decision is cover
 in the info pack. You may call 1-800-585-5873 and give
 ID. 6744 for a free sign up and info pack.

 Please e-mail me if there is anyway I can be of service
 to you and the group.

 May God Bless All of You
 and Your Families.

 Joe Graham #6744
 graham_at_arlington.net

 P.S. If you have receive this by mistake, Please FORGIVE ME.