Great New Site

Autor: webmaster_at_calipornia.com
Data: Wed 12 Nov 1997 - 04:44:49 MET

* EVALUTION COPY OF NEWSGROUP BULK MAILER! *
* This Message was Mass Posted By Newsgroup Bulk Mailer! *
* The worlds most effective Auto Poster to Newsgroups!!! *
* AutoPost articles to more than 27,000 newsgroups!! *
* Download your own fully functional copy from: *
* http://www.spck.se/bulk/ *
NEW ADULT SITE -Join us to see one of the Best NEW Adult sites on the internet. We have 62 Video feeds, 12 Live and 50 Recorded hard core feeds. Thousands of Thumbnailed Pictures in many categories. Downloadable Movies. Stories. A Dedicated Area (growing) for our Gay Clientele. Chat. Shopping for Videos, CD Roms, DVD. We have it all and we are anxious to hear what you think, so please send us any feedback you have. Visit us, and for 2 Bucks you get 2 days to decide whether you like us. http://www.calipornia.com Try it you will like it!!!!!! For those of you who are offended by this, I humbly apologize, just trying to get the word out.