Dla modemowców.

Autor: Wojciech Gapiński (wojtas_at_phys.uni.torun.pl)
Data: Fri 12 Sep 1997 - 11:22:52 MET DST

Hi!
Dostałem coś takiego mail'em, jeśli Wy także, to sorry. Jeśli nie, to może
Was zaintersuje.

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 01:17:06
From: Jim <tele987_at_tcomunet.com>
To: wojtas_at_phys.uni.torun.pl
Subject: From Poland it works well

Wojciech,

        I'm sorry for the intrusion, but I just wanted to run something by
        you.

        If I could show you or your company a way to save up to 73% on your
        international calling from Poland and put that money in your pocket,
        month after month, year after year, would that interest you?

        You see, the U.S. has the most competitive phone market in the
        world. The fierce competition has driven down the prices for
        international calling down to unheard of levels. You may be
        thinking, "that may be good for you, but I live in Poland!"

        Well now you can use the high quality, super efficient United States
        phone system to make your international calls. At the present
        rates, your international calling bill will be reduced by more than
        half!!

Global Access CallBack (GACB) -- Here's how it works . . .

        Global Access CallBack (GACB) offers a way for non-U.S. customers to
        initiate their calls from one of our switches and be billed at our
        lower US rates. This is how it works:

1. When you wish to call outside your country, you place a call to our
switch in New York using a specific "call-in" number. You can program the
"call-in" number into a speed dial button on your phone or your company's
internal phone system. Let it ring once, then hang up. The switch does not
answer this call, therefore there is no connection and no charge!

2. Because your call-in number is assigned only to you, our switch is
able to identify who just called.

3. The switch then calls you back within seconds at your number.
Therefore it is important that you be available at that number when starting
this process.

4. When you answer the phone you will hear our dial tone, indicating
that you are now connected to our U.S. phone system. Since this call is
being made from our switch, it will be billed at our lower rates, NOT the
Polish rate.

The savings can be dramatic! Let's take a 1 min. call for example . . .

Destination TPSA CallBack Percent (US $)/Min. (US
                $)/Min. Savings
USA 1.21 0.59 51%
Hong Kong 2.19 0.99 55%
China 2.19 1.59 27%
Canada 1.21 0.59 51%
Japan 2.19 0.79 64%
Brazil 2.19 1.19 46%

5. You can now dial anywhere -- either within the U.S. or to another
country. For calls to the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, dial 1 + area
code + number. For calls to all other countries, dial country code +
number.

6. If you wish to place another call, it is not necessary to hang up
and start over. When the first call is completed press the # key to get the
US dial tone again. A second (or third, fourth, etc.) number can then be
dialed.

7. If you realize that you have misdialed, press the * key on your
phone and get a new dial tone. If you get a busy signal or no answer, you
can press the # key for new dial tone.

The main benefits of the Global Access CallBack service are: - Substantial
savings on most international calls - Flat rated 24 hours a day with billing
in 6 sec. increments after first 30 sec. - Excellent quality transmission -
Direct dialing to any country - Fully automated - no operators - Consecutive
calls without delay - Complete, detailed call record every month -
Customized billing - No start-up fee - No charges for unanswered calls -
Superb customer service

*******************

Let me ask you a question. If I could give you or your company a check for
half the money you spent on long distance for the last 5 years, what would
you do with it? Should you be paying more than you have to?

Hundreds of Thousands of people and companies are saving Millions -- if you
don't have to pay more, then why do it?

If you're ready to get started, email me and I'll let you know the next
step.

Have a great day!!

Jim Thomas Authorized Agent of Telegroup

PS -- If you were to start paying much less for your international calls,
truly, when would be the best time to start?

pozdrawiam
                                wojtASS

          _ _ _ _ _ Wojciech Gapinski
 / / / / / / /_ / /_ wojtas_at_phys.uni.torun.pl
/_/_/ /_ / _ / / / / _ / http://www.phys.uni.torun.pl/~wojtas/