Re: Chcecie sie wkurzyc????

Autor: Andrzej Lewandowski (lewando_at_ibm.net)
Data: Sat 23 Aug 1997 - 01:23:45 MET DST

"Leon Hayder" <hayleo_at_kki.net.pl> wrote:

>P a n o w i e !!
>Opamiętajcie się to jest grupa "pecet" a nie plotki o warunkach
>bytowych,rentach,zarobkach itp
>Przecież te dyrdymały musi ściągać kilka tys.osób
>Pozdrowienia *Dziadek*
>p.s.

Oppsss... Przepraszam, kajam sie, wetknalem kij w mrowisko, to
rzeczywiscie nie temat na peceta. Chcialem tylko zauwazyc, ze bez
sensu jest porownywanie ABSOLUTNYCH dochodow inzyniera w Polsce i
gdzie indziej bez porownywania ich WYDATKOW. A tak sie sklada, ze o
ile Rodacy W Kraju sa doskonale poinformowani o zarobkach, to nic nie
wiedza o WYDATKACH.

Andrzej Lewandowski

P.S. Dla tych ktorzy chcieliby sprobowac, zamiesczam nastepujace
ogloszenie (aktualne, sprzed kilku dni):

W Ameryce brakuje rak do pracy, wiec zatrudniaja cudzoziemcow. Moze
kogos zainteresuje ponizsza oferta ($60 DOE znaczy "do $60,000 rocznie

Depending On Experience")

Andrzej Lewandowski

Currently we have several openings for Smalltalk consultants
in Colorado.

Although we prefer US citizens or permanent residents, we
sponsor qualified candidates for work permits and green card,
Also there is no waiting period even for green card processing.
Since Colorado is a technologically advanced state and more
than 80% of our consultants are either US citizens or permanent
residents, you can get your green card in as little as 8 months
(as opposed to 2 to 3 years in most of the other states and companys).

We are seeking Smalltalkers for several openings in Colorado:

Requirement: VisualWorks one plus years.
Experience in Envy, Unix C++ and Sybase will be a plus
Familiarity with Java, DST, GemStone will be a plus
Rate: To $60 DOE

FAX or email your resume for confidential consideration
with salary/Rate expectation and availability to:
Dynamic Consulting:
e-mail: Dynamic_Consulting_at_compuserve.com
(text or word doc attachment preferred)
Fax 800/334-2582
For more information about DCS, please visit
www.ecentral.com/members/dcs