Problems with Sound Card Philips PCA721AF

Autor: Pawel Szewczyk (adams_at_manager.ae.wroc.pl)
Data: Sat 12 Apr 1997 - 17:48:45 MET DST

I've just bought new sound card - PHILIPS PCA721AF and I've got problems with instaling
the drivers. When I install the drivers from disk provided by manufacter -everthing works
properly for day or two and then something is wrong with the drivers. When I check it in
control panel/system/ device manager/ prosperities - I get the message "Device error -try
to change driver" and when I change it - it still doesn't work .
What's wrong?

I'd be very greateful for your help
Please answer to: adams_at_manager.ae.wroc.pl

Pawel Szewczyk
E-mail: adams_at_manager.ae.wroc.pl