you can get money in the mail!!!

Autor: michael miller (unilion_at_itw.com)
Data: Sat 05 Apr 1997 - 22:57:21 MET DST

Dear Friend,

   Greetings! I am a retired Attorney, and about two years ago a man
came to me with a
letter. The letter he brought me is basically what is in your hands. He
asked me to verify
the fact that this letter was legal. I told him that I would review it
and get back to him.
When I first read my clients letter I thought it was some off the wall
idea to make money.
However, a week and a half later we met in my office to discuss this. I
told him the letter
he originally brought to me was not 100% legal. I suggested a few
changes with
which the letter would be 100% legal.

I was curious about this letter, and my client told me this plan works
and suggested I give
it a try. I thought it was a long shot and would be a waste of time, so
I decided against it.
However before my client left I asked that he keep me updated of the
results. About two
months later he called me to tell me he received over $800,000 in
cash!! I didn't believe
him, so he suggested that I try this idea and find out for myself, I
thought about it for a
couple of days and decided I really didn't have anything to lose, so I
asked my
client for a copy of the letter. I followed the instructions exactly,
sent out 200 copies, and
sure enough the money started arriving! it came slow at first, but
after 3 weeks, I was
getting more mail than I could open in a day! The money stopped coming
after 3 months. I
kept a precise record of my earnings, and they totalled $968,498.00!!

I was earning a good living as a lawyer, but anyone in the legal field
or anyone owning
their own business will tell you , there is a lot of stress that comes
with the job. I told
myself if things work out, I would retire from everything and travel. I
decided to try the
letter again, but this time I sent out 500 letters. Well three months
later, my earnings
totaled $2,344,178.00!!! I just could not believe it. I met with my
former client(and now
my friend) for lunch to find out how it worked. He told me that there
are quite a few
letters similar going around. What made this one different was THE FACT
THAT 6
ADDRESSES APPEAR INSTEAD OF 5 LIKE THE OTHERS.This fact alone results in
your name being on far more returns. Of course I was thankful that he
had shown his plan
to me, but he was just as thankful that I had suggested the changes to
ensure that his plan
was legal since most people don't want to risk doing something illegal.

The change I made to that original letter was simple. If you send a
letter like this out, to
be legal you must actually sell a product or service if you expect to
receive a dollar. I told
my friend that anyone sending a dollar back to him must receive
something in return. You
have received this letter due to the participation of 6 persons given
below in exchange for
receiving this letter and for asking them to provide the "service" of
adding you on their
mailing list.

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WHICH IS
COVERED IN TITLE 18, SECTION 1342 OF THE POSTAL AND LOTTERY
LAWS.NOW PLEASE FOLLOW THESE TRIED AND TRUE STEPS TO OBTAIN
THE AMOUNT YOU DESIRE.

        1. Immediately send $1 dollar bill to each of the 6 people on
the list below. wrap this
dollar in a note with the words." please add me to your mailing list" (
remember, in this
way, you’re not just sending a dollar to someone, you're paying for a
service.) Include
your address. you do not have to send your name. This is the key to the
program. Also, let
each person know what number they are in the letter so he/she knows
which cycle they are
receiving the dollar from. Make sure you retain every name and address
sent to you,
either on computer or hard drive, but do not discard names and notes
that people send to
you, This is proof that you are truly providing a service, and if the
I.R.S. or anyone else
question you, you have the proof. Therefore start a list of everyone
sending you a dollar
requesting to be put on your mailing list. actually you will want to
safeguard this list
because it can generate more money later! see step 4 below.

        2.Remove the name next to the # 1, and move the rest of the
names up one position.
Then place your name in the #6 position, thus #6 becomes #5, #4 #3 etc.
and you will be #
6 on the list. do not edit this letter anymore beyond this point. When
you are mailing this
letter you may edit references to the Internet only.

        3. Post this letter 200 times in at least 250 newsgroups, I do 5
groups per post, you
can simply copy the contents of this letter and paste it in the
newsgroup of your choice.
IMPORTANT NOTE; Please pay attention to the newsgroups in which you
post. If there
is an abundance of similar letters, you may want to seek another
newsgroup. Use common
sense there are 18500 different newsgroups, spread them out all over,
even
internationally(spread the word). For added success, you can also mail
this letter as well,
order 200 names from a mailing list . The two that I have used are ;
      S.E. Mailing List Advon Distributors
      P.O. Box 15061 P.O. box b-11
      Ft. Lauderdale Fla. 33318s Helly< ID 83274
      (954) 742-9519 (800) 992-3866

        4. Keep a copy of this letter, so you can use it a second time.
Also keep each and
every name and address sent to you as instructed in #1. Then send out
more copies in
about 6 months, but mail it to the addresses you receive(your new
mailing list) with each
dollar! it will work again only much better.

        5. Here are the addresses that you must send a dollar to with
your slip of paper
requesting placement on their mailing lists as instructed above.
        1. N. Sesh
           19745 Northhampton Drive
           Saratoga, Ca. 95070

        2.Appliance Service
          P.O. Box 208
          Kailua-Kong, Hawaii 96731

        3.J. Charles
          503 W. 4th street
          Christopher, IL 62822

         4. G. Worley
            5205 W. 71st St.
            Prairie Village, Ks 66208

         5. C. Cummins
            823 w. Augusta#3
            Spokane WA 99205-4625

         6. M. Miller
            1608 Rader Ave
            Bethlehem Pa. 18015

     Please do not try to cheat this method thus it will not work for
everyone who has done
it right.
     Do not change the contents of this letter if you wish to achieve
maximum results. Also
give 10% to a charity when you feel you have made enough, thank you for
your time, my
time invested here 2 hours this year.