Dla wszystkich SoundBlasterowcow

Autor: Tomek Bonarowski (bonar_at_free.polbox.pl)
Data: Fri 21 Feb 1997 - 22:17:21 MET

Dla wszystkich posiadaczy oryginalnych Sound Blasterow (i tych, co znaja angielski) zalaczam list otrzymany z grupy dyskusyjnej "cubase-users".

Ciekawe; na SB16 programowa Wavetable.....

Pozdrawiam

-=Tomek=-

We are pleased to inform you that the long awaited Sound
Blaster Upgrade is finally available and is on sale in
Creative Connection.

The software upgrade will essentially allow the following:
* SB16 cards to have 32 wavetable voices.
* SB32 users to have 64 voices polyphony
* AWE32 users to get AWE64 functionality

As a member, you are entitled to buy and download Creative
WaveSynth at an incredible price US$19.95 (usual: $29.95).
This offer will only be valid for 2 weeks.

The sale will exclusively be open to members for three days
before it is announced in Creative Zone. You are strongly
advised to purchase now as we predict lots of activity which
may affect downloading time.

For more information on the software as well as the sale
of it, please proceed to Creative Connection at
http://www.ctlsg.creaf.com/members/connect/club.html

Thank you and happy upgrading.

Best regards
Creative Connection