kilka cytatow

Autor: Jarek Lis (lis_at_okapi.ict.pwr.wroc.pl)
Data: Wed 14 Aug 1996 - 12:11:26 MET DST

On the Box of Windows 2.11 for 286 (submitted by GLDM)
"New interface closely resembles Presentation Manager, preparing you for the
wonders of OS/2!"

from "OS/2 Notebook", Microsoft Press, p. 614:
Q: Does the announcement [of the OS/2 joint development agreement
   between IBM and Microsoft] mean that Microsoft is curtailing
    any plans for future development of Windows?
A: Microsoft has not changed any of its plans for Windows. It is obvious
   that we will not include things like threads and preemptive multitasking
   in Windows. By the time we added that, you would have OS/2.

from "OS/2 Programmer's Guide":
"I believe OS/2 is destined to be the most important operating system, and
possibly program, of all time. As the successor to DOS, which has over
10,000,000 systems in use, it creates incredible opportunities for everyone
involved with PCs."

Te dwa ostanie by ... Bill Gates.

Fakt - 1990.