Reakcje na 'obciecie' SeaQuest

Autor: Mariusz Studzinski (Cecil_at_klio.umcs.lublin.pl)
Data: Sat 13 Jul 1996 - 20:21:51 MET DST

Oto kilka reakcji czytelnikow grupy o SF na wiadomosc o zakonczeniu
serialu SeaQuest. A jak mi ktos jeszcze powie, ze to byl dobry serial
to nasle na niego/nia krasnoludki z dynamitem

>did anyone catch the episode last night, I thought they had cancled sea
>quest, this was a new episode, at least one I had never seen, so is it
>cancled or not, or are they just filling in the spaces.

>brian

>it has indeed been... cancelled.

1.
> > k & B <kcovell_at_paul.spu.edu> writes:
> > did anyone catch the episode last night, I thought they had cancled sea
> > quest, this was a new episode, at least one I had never seen, so is it
> > cancled or not, or are they just filling in the spaces.
>
> It has indeed been... cancelled.

        And there was much rejoicing.

Matthew A. Murray - mmurray_at_wsu.edu -
http://www.wsu.edu:8000/~i9717029

2. Thank god.

3. ACCK!!!!!!!!!
I THOUGHT THEY CANCELED IT OUTRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really people, I want this show to go away and rot in the abyss of bad
SF.
Carlos'94

4. I don't care WHAT abyss it dies in, just as long as it dies in
one. And soon.
        For God's sake, people. It should have been canceled after the
pilot. <shudder>

5. Is there anyone on this newsgroup who is NOT glad to see
seaQuest
go?

Mariusz Studzinski
e-mail: Cecil_at_klio.umcs.lublin.pl
www: klio.umcs.lublin.pl/users/cecil/index.htm

** Spring is my love **