computer hardware for sale

Autor: Andreas Lutsch (andreas_at_esag.ch)
Data: Thu 14 Mar 1996 - 14:13:31 MET

We are a small swiss computer company and we have a lot of used hardware for
sale:

Fortune SX32.16 Unix Computers (Motorola 68000-based) with operating system
(Fortune-Unix, kind of BSD).

Fortune Terminals

Dot Matrix Printers (Mannesmann Tally MT60, M79, MT290 ....).

Lots of additional stuff.

All hardware about 10 years old and very cheap, but working.

We would like to sell all at once, but other proposals will be regarded and
answered as well.

Please answer by mail to: steff_at_esag.ch.
Don't post followups please, since we're not reading this news group.

Stefan Jurt, E+S AG