Bill Gates T-shirts

Autor: Artur Zakrzewski (piisa_at_ran.es)
Data: Sat 16 Dec 1995 - 16:18:46 MET

FROM: whatis_at_yyz.com (Whatis)
SUBJECT: "Borg Gates" t-shirts available!
DATE: 15 Dec 1995 07:32:54 GMT
ORGANIZATION: Temples Of Syrinx

Picture Bill Gates with Borg hardware on his face (like from Star
Trek: The Next Generation) and the caption "Resistance is futile, you
will be assimilated". Appropriate, isn't it? :-)

Well, I've printed this on a t-shirt, and I have lots of them!

They're full-color and printed on 100% cotton Hanes Beefy-Ts. I have
all the sizes from S to XXL. I'm selling them for $10 each, plus
shipping.

If you're interested, mail me back!

Steven Boswell
atomrec_at_primus.com