Lista odlew-pl@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

[ODLEW-PL] DAAAM International Newsletter March 2014

To: "Odlewnicza-PL" <odlew-pl@man.lodz.pl>
Subject: [ODLEW-PL] DAAAM International Newsletter March 2014
From: Krzysztof Hűbner PK <hubner@mech.pk.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 10:41:01 +0200

Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 12:11 AM
Subject: DAAAM International Newsletter March 2014

DAAAM International Newsletter March 2014 www.daaam.info

Dear Colleagues

It is our pleasure to inform you about ongoing activities of DAAAM International community.

1) Proceedings of 24th DAAAM International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation are published online on 2014-03-25 in Procedia Engineering Journal Volume 69, Pages 1-1568 (2014),  Elsevier Publishing Ltd. The papers and proceedings are available over Sciencedirect

2) According to the “Scopus Sources February 2014 – Elsevier” Procedia Engineering Journal is covered by Scopus “2009-ongoing” http://www.elsevier.com/__data/assets/excel_doc/0003/148548/title_list.xlsx We expect that our proceedings will be available at Scopus search later this year.

3) It is our great pleasure to inform you that all Proceedings of DAAAM International Symposium since 2005-2012 will be covered in Scopus and Compendex. More info you can find here.

4) Jubilee 25th DAAAM International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation will be held in Vienna 2014-11-23/26. We want to publish Proceedings again in Procedia Engineering. As soon as we get template for 2014 we will send first call for papers.

5) Preparation for 3rd DAAAM International Doctoral School in cooperation with FESTO and University of Zadar are running excellent. General information about Doctoral School you can find here.

6) Preparations for the start of DAAAM International Network Journal of Engineering Research are running well. We expect that 1st number will be published in autumn 2014 and will be promoted at the Symposium. Two first numbers (Volume 1, 2014) will be invited papers – free of charge. From very begin we want to have highest quality publications. You are welcome to join us in the organizational structure of Journal and publishing procedure. Call for cooperation and Call for the Papers will be announced soon.

7) Who is who: 100 persons from Past – Present – Future of DAAAM International will be published on the occasion of 25th Symposium.

With our very best regards from Vienna

DAAAM-2014 Team

PS If you don't want to get information about DAAAM International activities, click here to unsubscribe from the newsletter! Thanks!

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>
  • [ODLEW-PL] DAAAM International Newsletter March 2014, Krzysztof Hűbner PK <=