Conference in Turcianske Teplice 2013 - Call for Papers!!!

Autor: Krzysztof Hűbner PK <hubner_at_m6.mech.pk.edu.pl>
Data: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:01:45 +0100

Dear friends, Dear colleagues,

similar as last year the University of Zilina, Department of Automation and Production Systems will organise the 14th International Scientific Conference "Automation in Production Planning and Manufacturing", which will be held in the spa town Turcianske Teplice from 22.4. to 24.4.2013.

If you have interest to take participation /to publish your paper/ on the
Conference, please send me the following information:
- How many people from your university take participation?????

I need this information as the capacity of the conference place /pension/ is limited.

Other information will be send you very soon - Instruction for authors and 1st Call for Papers.
The conference cost 150.-EURO includes accommodation, proceedings and board.

Send me as soon as possible your interest to publish your paper and to
interest to take participation on the conference.

Other information on area of the conference place is in the following web:
http://aquapark.therme.sk/
http://www.therme.sk/
http://www.turciansketeplice.sk/
http://www.penzionpanda.sk/

The paper will be published in Proceedings with ISBN number.
Selected paper will be published in the Journal "CA Systems in Production Process Planning" with ISSN number.

With best regards

Ivan Kuric

Prof.Dr.Ing.Ivan Kuric
University of Zilina