Fw: invitation to the ISMQC 2013

Autor: Krzysztof Hűbner PK <hubner_at_m6.mech.pk.edu.pl>
Data: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 15:07:18 +0100

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of Prof. Adamczak, the Chairman of the Organizational Committee, I’m very pleased to invite you to participate at the 11th International Symposium on Measurement and Quality Control (ISMQC 2013) that will be held in Cracow and Kielce, Poland, from 11th to 13th September 2013.

For further information about the Symposium please see the attached the 1st Call for Papers or visit the Conference website http://www.tu.kielce.pl/ismqc_2013/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Cracow and Kielce in September 2013.

Additionally, we would be grateful if you could forward this e-mail to anyone who may be interested in participating at the Symposium.

With the very best regards

Krzysztof Stepien

Member of the Organizational Committee

P.S. Please accept our apologies if you received this message more than once.

Dr. Krzysztof Stepien

Department of Mechanical Technology and Metrology

Faculty of Mechatronics and Machinery Design

Kielce University of Technology

Al. 1000-lecia P. P. 7, 25-314 Kielce, Poland

phone: +48 41 3424477, e-mail: kstepien_at_tu.kielce.pl