Applied Mathematics, Computing, Natural Hazards, Climate Changes, Rehabilitation. Materials and other WSEAS Activities (fwd)

Autor: Krzysztof Hübner <hubner_at_iod.krakow.pl>
Data: Thu 03 Jan 2008 - 09:44:53 MET

Dear Friends,
After Changing the Deadlines for the following conferences:
* AMERICAN CONFERENCE ON APPLIED MATHEMATICS (MATH '08)
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, March 24-26, 2008
http://math08.wseas.org/

* AMERICAN COMPUTING CONFERENCE (ACC '08)
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, April 21-23, 2008
http://acc2008.wseas.org/
new (important) Plenary Speakers were added.
Please, check the web now.
If you want also to help us, send me your CV by email.

Also, I have been informed by Dr Majed W. that the Web Pages of the
WSEAS Conferences of September 2008 in Laredo, Spain are now on-line
(their web pages are now open) as well as the WSEAS Conferences of
October 2008 in Corfu Island, Greece are now on-line (their web pages
are now open). Check them www.wseas.org
Also, if you are interested to collaborate with me in the organization
of the following events, send me your CV
The first 4 events are new conferences, and the WSEAS Organizers need
Plenary Speakers, Members in the Committee, Plenary Speakers etc......

Bucharest, Romania, November 7-9, 2008
    * 1st WSEAS Int. Conf. on NATURAL HAZARDS (NAHA'08)
    * 1st WSEAS Int. Conf. on CLIMATE CHANGES, GLOBAL WARMING,
BIOLOGICAL PROBLEMS (CGB '08).
    * 1st WSEAS Int. Conf. on URBAN REHABILITATION AND SUSTAINABILITY
(URES'08)
    * 1st WSEAS Int. Conf. on MATERIALS SCIENCE (MATERIALS'08)
and/or Bucharest, Romania, November 7-9, 2008
    * 10th WSEAS Int. Conf. on MATHEMATICAL and COMPUTATIONAL METHODS
in SCIENCE and ENGINEERING (MACMESE'08)
    * 7th WSEAS Int. Conf. on DATA NETWORKS, COMMUNICATIONS, COMPUTERS
(DNCOCO '08).
    * 1st WSEAS Int. Conf. on SENSORS and SIGNALS (SENSIG '08).
    * 1st WSEAS Int. Conf. on VISUALIZATION, IMAGING and SIMULATION
(VIS'08).
 Happy New Year 2008
Prof. W. K. Bose