Fw: Supplier of iron castings from China

Autor: Maciej Dyrek <dyrekma_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Thu 08 Jan 2004 - 12:20:38 MET

----- Original Message -----
From: Yang Hong Bin
To: dyrekma@iod.krakow.pl
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 8:01 AM
Subject: Supplier of iron castings from China

Fengtai ( Handan ) Alloy Casting Co., Ltd.

Tel: 0086-310-6092376 Fax: 0086-310-6092377

Email:ivanyang_at_ftmanholecovers.com http://www.ftmanholecovers.com

Address: Beizhangzhuang Town, Handan City, Hebei Province, P. R. China Post No: 056001

Dear Sirs,

Happy New Year!!!

We have great pleasure to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one leading foundry (manufacturer/exporter) in Handan area of China with specialized experience in processing iron castings, such as manhole covers, gully gratings, tree gratings, lamp posts, bench leg and so on. which are all made of grey or ductile iron materials and widely used in municipal construction.

Our factory site occupies 60030 square meters and monthly capacity is 2,100 metric tons, from its Origin in 1986, our quality products ( we have SGS Certificate and BSI Certificate ), with competitive price ( we have low labour cost and rich row materials ), Excellent service and delivery on time, have been exported to many countries and win a good reputations.

Usually, we manufacture the products according to our clientĄŻs drawings and designs on the bases of EN124 Standard. If you need a supplier in iron castings field, please feel free to contact us directly; If not, please kindly submit this information to the people who maybe interested in it, Thanks in advance!

Welcome to visit our website http://www.ftmanholecovers.com for more informations about us, and we are looking forward to your early cooperation!

Yours sincerely,

Ivan Yang

Sales Manager