Fw: AMME'03

Autor: KJ Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Thu 02 Oct 2003 - 09:30:08 MET DST

DEADLINE OF SUBMISSIONS OF SHORT PAPERS HAS BEEN PROLONGED TILL THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2003

Dear Colleague,

I have a pleasure to invite you to participate in the 12th International Scientific Conference "Achievement in Mechanical and Materials Engineering" AMME'2003 which will take place from 7-10 December 2003 in the Polish capital of winter sports - Zakopane.

It is accompanied by the 9th Country-wide Scientific-Technical Conference "Contemporary Achievements in Materials Science" CAMS'2003 and other events. You can find all the details at our conference webside http://zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl/~amme/

All the other details will be published later on. I pay your attention to the fact that all the correspondence concerning the conference will be led by e-mail.

I invite you to prepare the paper on the topic you propose in the thematic scope of the conference. In the case you use this invitation, please send back the registration form as soon as possible.

I am convinced that we will meet each other in Zakopane during the conference.

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Leszek A. Dobrzański

Chairman of the Programme and Organising Committees

of the International Scientific Conference

"Achievements in Materials and Mechanical Engineering" AMME '2003

 email: amme@zmn.mt.polsl.gliwice.pl