Fw: 3rd Call for Papers - ISR 2004

Autor: KJ Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Wed 02 Jul 2003 - 08:42:48 MET DST

Dear Sir, dear Madam,

FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS

ISR 2004/PARIS/FRANCE

Dear Sir, dear Madam,

I have the pleasure to send you, hereby attached, the Third Call for Papers for the 35th International Symposium on Robotics ISR 2004, which, as you well know, will be held in Paris, France from the 23rd till the 26th of March 2004.

As Chairman of the International Scientific Committee, I would appreciate it very much if you could send me an Abstract of the Paper you would like to present during the next ISR Symposium. The final deadline for the Submittal of Abstracts is now September 15th 2003.

Please, send your abstract together with the following personal information such as title, functions, business address, telephone & fax number to the following e-mail address: isr2004@symap.com. For further details, please download the Third Call for Papers, which is available in pdf format, at the following website:

http://www.industrie-expo.com/isr/en_isr/conf/conf.htm

At the bottom of this page, just click "download the pdf".

In addition, I personally make an appeal to you to forward as many copies as possible of this e-mail to the colleagues in your country and also to all professionals of both the Scientific and Industrial Communities, who have an activity in the field of Robotics and who would like to contribute to the progress of robotics through the presentation of a Paper.

Meanwhile I thank you very much for your contribution and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

PS. If you have already received a previous Call for Papers for the ISR 2004 or if you have already submitted an abstract, please consider the present e-mail as a follow-up letter only.

Best personal regards

Philippe COIFFET

Chairman International Scientific Committee

ISR 2004

e-mail: isr2004@symap.com

logoIFR.jpg logoifr2004.jpg logo_indus.jpg