Fw: Reinforced Plastics Magazine

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Thu 15 May 2003 - 09:32:32 MET DST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Reinforced Plastics" <sensorproducts@xactmailer.net>
To: <Engineers>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 5:20 AM
Subject: ADV: Reinforced Plastics Magazine

> Reinforced Plastics
>

> Dear Colleague,
>
> If you need to keep up-to-date with all the latest advances in the
international composites industry, simply go to
http://www.subscription.co.uk/cc/rp/0138 to fill in our website
registration form.

> Reinforced Plastics magazine is distributed free* of charge to those
who meet our circulation profile and will keep you informed of technological
developments that could be vital to the future of your industry.

> If you would you like to be the first to know about:
> a.. Application news in all market sectors (including automotive,
marine and offshore, aerospace and defence, infrastructure and construction,
etc.)
> b.. The latest resins, reinforcements, additives, fillers and core
material
> c.. New processing techniques and equipment
> d.. Mergers and acquisitions, financial results, market
statistics, legislation and pricing and other industry news
> Then simply go to http://www.subscription.co.uk/cc/rp/0138 to apply
for your free* copy.

> Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues if you think
they will benefit from a free* subscription to Reinforced Plastics.

> I look forward to welcoming you as a regular reader.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Helena Bartosinska
> Product Manager
> Reinforced Plastics
> http://www.reinforcedplastics.com
>

> *Those who don't qualify for a free subscription are able to
subscribe to Reinforced Plastics for just $288 USD a year.

> Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped by clicking here, removing you from our lists.