Fw: Ductile Iron News Issue 1, 2003

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Hübner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Wed 26 Mar 2003 - 07:30:20 MET

> Thank you for requesting to receive notification of new issues of the
Ductile Iron News. We are continuing to receive requests to be notified of
new issues of our online magazine. The total number of addresses that we
will notify this issue will be nearly 800. We would like to thank you for
your interest.

> The Ductile Iron News Issue no. 1 of 2003 has just been published on the
internet. Please visit the site to view informative articles of interest to
the Ductile Iron industry.

> We would especially like to thank the following people who provided
articles for this issue of the magazine:

> Jim Mullins, DIS Technical Director (2 articles)
> George DiSylvestro, DiSylvestro Videography Service
> Intermet
> Michael Lessiter, Modern Casting
>
> We appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the world through The
Ductile Iron News Online and welcome articles from our readers. Please
email your articles to jhall@ductile.org.

> Magazine address:
> http://www.ductile.org/magazine/2003_1/index.htm
> or go to www.ductile.org and click on Ductile Iron News.
>
> Thank you,
> Laura Watson
> Webmaster www.ductile.org
>
> This email list is not sold or used for any purpose other than to notify
people who have requested to be notified of new issues of the Ductile Iron
News.

> If you received this email in error, please send an email from the email
address to be removed with Remove in the subject to
removedin@laurawatson.com