Call for Participation ICCS 2003 (fwd)

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Huebner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Sat 22 Feb 2003 - 12:44:39 MET

The International Conference on Computational Science ICCS 2003 to be
held in Melbourne (Australia) and St. Petersburg (Russia) on June 2 - 4
is happy to announce that:

large number of high quality contributions. The Russian and Australian
program committees have finalized the peer-review of the papers and are
compiling extremely interesting conference programs!

It is now time to register for these events.

We can accommodate only a limited number of participants and there are
strong time limits on visa, flight-bookings and hotels. Therefore we
urge you to register and book your transportation NOW!

For all information see the WebPages of ICCS'03:
http://www.science.uva.nl/events/ICCS2003/

Looking forward to see you in Russia or Australia,

On behalf of the organization committee,

-Peter Sloot and Jack Dongarra