Conference announcement & Call for papers (fwd)

Autor: Krzysztof Jan Huebner <hubner_at_IOd.krakow.pl>
Data: Fri 14 Feb 2003 - 14:47:10 MET

Dear Colleagues,
The 4th ASEAN Microscopy Conference (ASEANMC4) will be held in Hanoi,
VietNam, from October 9 till 10, 2003. This Conference will be a gathering
of microscopists from the ASEAN and other regions of the world. An important
aim of the Conference is to promote mutual understandings and to develop
international collaborative research in life and material sciences.
Participants will have the opportunity to review recent work, to discuss
recent advances and identify new challenges in the field of electron and
light microscopy.
The Second announcement are currently in the mail to many microscopist who
are interested in this conference.
When we receive reply from you then we will send "the Second announcement"
to you by post as soon as possible.
We would like to extend our warmest welcome to you to participate and look
forward to seeing you in Hanoi in October 2003.
Chairman, Organizing committee
Prof. Nguyen Van Man

Mailing address:
Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Kim Giao
Electron Microscopy Unit
National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology
N0 1, Yersin street- Hai Ba Trung district - Hanoi - Vietnam
Tel: 84.04.9715434 Fax: 84.04.8210853
Email: emlad@hn.vnn.vn, or emunihe@vol.vnn.vn